Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Search Blog Post

I really benefited from having our classmates review our I-Search Papers and give me ideas on how I can revise my paper. Tracie and Tanisha were the ones to review my paper. They gave me some ideas of how I could change some sentences to make them a little clearer. They also encouraged me to add more of "my voice" throughout my paper which I did yesterday and this morning. During class on Tuesday Dr. Hinton clarified for me how to add the intro and conclusion so I went through and revised those sections as well. I also added more about my interviewee like how we met and the format that our interview was conducted. It was very helpful to have the extra time on Tuesday to discuss the paper and make revisions where needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment